viernes, 9 de abril de 2010

Electronic communication, emoticons and E-tiquette "unit 2 activity 3"

A)ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION

Which mode of electronic communication will be most important to me as an e-tutor?

For me it’ll be better “one to one” because we can know how our student is progressing how our student is learning and we can have a complete record of how he/she is doing in the learning process, though it could be a little bit difficult for the ones that don’t have to much time available due this offers little flexibility in terms of time.

B) EMOTICONS


1. Emoticons that I commonly  use
:-p = Just kidding          :-) = happy       :-( = sad           XD = happy


2.                               2  A frustrating difficulty you have been having with CMC
I really hate the fact that since I wasn’t impose to this kind of learning, I usually forget the dates when I have to post some activities, thas when responsability comes into play. :-p

C) E-TIQUETTE


Criticism for the mail
1.     He is talking about more than one topic.
2.     He didn’t put any title on it.
3.     He didn’t address the matter in a calm manner.

Criticism for the posting
1.     Misspelling
2.     Inappropriate comments
3.     Is confusing

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario